Picture Trip Report from Crown Princess March 23-30, 2013

OnlineMom

Jessica I just got a chance to check out your review. Wow... fantastic pictures! Great quality :)

Thanks Bugsy! Glad you liked them!

We were on the Ruby together last year (April), weren't we? I think I remember finding my family in some of the sailaway pictures you took! ;) How have you been?

Thanks Bugsy! Glad you liked them!

We were on the Ruby together last year (April), weren't we? I think I remember finding my family in some of the sailaway pictures you took! ;) How have you been?

We sure were. Sorry we never had a chance to meet. Yep you were in some of the pictures, didn't even realize it was you :p I've been doing good. Just got off Celebrity Silhouette and completed my second ever live review. The food on Celebrity was incredible IMHO

Great quality pictures and composition --

Mine never come out this good - what model camera did you use?

Thanks!

My camera is a pretty middle-of-the-road one... I bought it at Costco a few years ago - my first DSL and I've been happy with it although, I admit, that I still don't know everything there is to know about it and take most pictures with the settings on "auto". :rolleyes: It's a Nikon D40.

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product-Archive/Digital-SLR-Cameras/25420/D40.html

• 3 weeks later...
Fantastic pics and great review. We are hoping to introduce our daughter to cruising soon as well. A little while to go yet as she is just 5 months old :)

Thanks again.

Glad you liked the pictures! Congratulations on your baby! Enjoy - it goes by so fast. I can't believe my "babies" will be 13 and 14 years old next month. I remember them at 5 months of age like it was just last week! ;)

We didn't cruise with our kiddos until 2006 - they were 6 and 7 years old. Like my husband and me, they loved it from day 1 and are seasoned little cruises now with 8 cruises under their belt already. :) We'll be on the Allure of the Seas next month (celebrating their birthdays :p) and I know that Royal has quite a developed infant program onboard some (all?) of their ships. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experience/html.do?exCode=545

Your pictures are FANTASTIC! Thank you very much! Princess is on my future cruise list and Crown or Emerald is my pick.

Thank you so much! That was our 2nd cruise on the Crown - we obviously like the ship. :) Looking forward to sailing the Royal and Regal (both!) next year!

We didn't see one evening show this cruise! My parents went 2 or 3 nights, though. If you had a specific question or wanted to know something about a particular show, I'd be happy to ask them.

On the last sea day, my daughter and I went to the Culinary Demonstration in the Princess Theater. We'd done it two years ago and enjoyed it just as much this time. We skipped the galley tour afterwards, however, as it conflicted with our Bingo. :p

You sound just like me! Never watch the production shows and never miss a bingo!

Thanks so much for the photos! We are staying in D736 on our trip to Hawaii. 15 days of aft views and suite perks! Can't wait. It will be our first suite as well.

Mini-Suite D732

This was the cabin my parents were in - last cabin on the port side of the ship (closest to our aft suite). The balcony was fantastic!

Do you recall if the bed in your parents' cabin (D732) had one of the new pillowtop mattresses? We'll be in D731 later this year.

Thanks!

Do you recall if the bed in your parents' cabin (D732) had one of the new pillowtop mattresses? We'll be in D731 later this year.

Thanks!

I'm not sure, honestly! I requested the egg-crate mattress toppers for both of our cabins (D736 and D732) and we all found the beds to be perfectly comfortable - no complaints.

You sound just like me! Never watch the production shows and never miss a bingo!

That's funny! My parents actually really enjoy the shows. We, however, have seen maybe two total in ten cruises. It's not that we don't like them - we just usually have too many other things we want to do and the timing never works out for us.

Thanks so much for the photos! We are staying in D736 on our trip to Hawaii. 15 days of aft views and suite perks! Can't wait. It will be our first suite as well.

You're very welcome. 15 days in an aft suite? How wonderful! I told everyone not to get used to it but have to admit - we absolutely loved it. When we arrived home and booked our spring break trip for next year (2014), the first availability I checked into was for an aft suite. ;) Unfortunately for us - the new ship is selling out fast and, 13 months in advance, all quad-occupancy suites were booked. :eek:

We got the light fixed on the balcony before your parents came. Hopefully we left the cabin in good working order.:)

Great pics, brings back lots of great memories.

Great picture review, thank you for sharing. Picture reviews are my favourite :). I LOVE the suite pictures, I am wishing and praying we get an upgrade from our mini suite :D. This will be our first time traveling with 2 kids and I would love a suite :D

We got the light fixed on the balcony before your parents came. Hopefully we left the cabin in good working order.:)

Great pics, brings back lots of great memories.

They loved it! Great cabin - the balcony is just fantastic!

Great review! Love the pictures!

Been on Carnival, Disney and soon-to-be Royal Caribbean. Never been on Princess, but the ships look very nice. Maybe I will have the chance to sail a Princess ship sometime in the future. Who knows!

My family has sailed Carnival, Disney, Princess and RCI and had enjoyed what each has to offer!

Great picture review, thank you for sharing. Picture reviews are my favourite :). I LOVE the suite pictures, I am wishing and praying we get an upgrade from our mini suite :D. This will be our first time traveling with 2 kids and I would love a suite :D

Glad you liked the pictures!

This was our first suite. We've always been in either a balcony room (all 4 of us) or a balcony and an inside across the hall. My babies are almost 13 and 14 and I honestly think we'd do just fine in a mini-suite but won't lie - the suite absolutely rocked. We'll definitely do it again!

• 1 month later...

Archived