Allure stateroom question...

I'm booked on the AOS, deck 12, rooms 12282 and 12284. It looks like the rooms are right outside the Concierge Lounge, more across from a set of stairs. Do you think this will be a noisy spot? Should I change?

I'm booked on the AOS, deck 12, rooms 12282 and 12284. It looks like the rooms are right outside the Concierge Lounge, more across from a set of stairs. Do you think this will be a noisy spot? Should I change?

You are not close to the stairs. The opening to the guest stairs and elevator lobbies is up by 12268. There is no entrance to the Concierge Lounge near you. The CL entrance is in the center, between the elevator lobbies.

• 1 year later...
Thanks, Bob. Port or starboard? I also want to thank you for your tips -- you are always on point!

The aft public balconies are on both sides of decks 11, 12, and 14.

There is a forward observation area over the bridge wings that is accessible only via the port side passenger corridor. I believe that will still be around after dry dock, but I would not bet on it.

Edited by clarea