"Best Ephesus Private Tour" or "OTTI" for Ephesus tour?

Our CC group is working tours for our Med cruise next May and are looking at Kusadasi next. These two operators were rated #1 and #2 respectively on Trip Advisor but we also highly value our CC family.

So....what say you????

Our CC group is working tours for our Med cruise next May and are looking at Kusadasi next. These two operators were rated #1 and #2 respectively on Trip Advisor but we also highly value our CC family.

So....what say you????

Which two?

Which two?

Hi sarar

The OP is referring to the 2 guides listed in the title of the thread:

"Best Ephesus Private Tour" or "OTTI". I would be interested in knowing any thoughts on these guides as well. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. :)

Dolfans from Miami

We used Hello Ephesus Tours and were really happy with them. They returned e-mails quickly and we did not have to prepay. We were able to pay after the tour was over, which is much safer in case the ship cannot make it to the port. I would highly recommend them. They used a mini van and we were able to include our table mates at the last minute. They were very helpful and provided a very interesting tour.

Hi sarar

The OP is referring to the 2 guides listed in the title of the thread:

"Best Ephesus Private Tour" or "OTTI". I would be interested in knowing any thoughts on these guides as well. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. :)

Dolfans from Miami

Sorry Dolfans, didn't realise Best Ephesus Private Tour was a name. I am on my cruise in May and have booked Ephesus Plus Tours who were highly recommended on CC and had excellent reviews on Tripadvisor.

Sara

Sorry Dolfans, didn't realise Best Ephesus Private Tour was a name. I am on my cruise in May and have booked Ephesus Plus Tours who were highly recommended on CC and had excellent reviews on Tripadvisor.

Sara

No problem, Sara! I know this research stuff can be overwhelming sometimes. Before reading this post, I was on the Copenhagen site asking questions about Stockholm! LOL! Thanks for sharing the info on your upcoming tour. Will you be visiting a rug, ceramic or leather factory do you know? Greatly appreciate the info. Thanks and enjoy your trip...ours is not until May/2014! :)

Dolfans from Miami

No problem, Sara! I know this research stuff can be overwhelming sometimes. Before reading this post, I was on the Copenhagen site asking questions about Stockholm! LOL! Thanks for sharing the info on your upcoming tour. Will you be visiting a rug, ceramic or leather factory do you know? Greatly appreciate the info. Thanks and enjoy your trip...ours is not until May/2014! :)

Dolfans from Miami

Hi Dolfans,

We haven't booked to go to the leather, ceramics or rug factory but if expressed an net rest I am sure Leyla would oblige. We are doing the Ancient city of Ephesus, Temple of Acropolis, Virgin Mary House, basilica of St John, Terraced houses and if I can't manage any of it because of me mobility problems she will adapt the tour. It is a full ays tour costing $110 per person and includes a fully licensed guide, VIP car and driver, entrance fees, parking fees and lunch.

Hi Dolfans,

We haven't booked to go to the leather, ceramics or rug factory but if expressed an net rest I am sure Leyla would oblige. We are doing the Ancient city of Ephesus, Temple of Acropolis, Virgin Mary House, basilica of St John, Terraced houses and if I can't manage any of it because of me mobility problems she will adapt the tour. It is a full ays tour costing $110 per person and includes a fully licensed guide, VIP car and driver, entrance fees, parking fees and lunch.

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned for this very interesting, ancient city, sar sar. I have heard from others that the Terrace Houses are a "must see" and happy to note it on your itinerary. I do hope you are able to accomplish what you wish to see and thank you once again for providing such detailed information. Enjoy your trip!

Dolfans from Miami

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned for this very interesting, ancient city, sar sar. I have heard from others that the Terrace Houses are a "must see" and happy to note it on your itinerary. I do hope you are able to accomplish what you wish to see and thank you once again for providing such detailed information. Enjoy your trip!

Dolfans from Miami

I may not be able to do the Terraced Houses due to my mobility problems, but will have mum and dad with me too and we will try and do as much as we can.. Leyla and Ephesus Plus Tours have had such good reviews on Tripadvisor and and on the CC forums that I thought I would give them a goo, I will report back at the end of my tour when I get home.

I may not be able to do the Terraced Houses due to my mobility problems, but will have mum and dad with me too and we will try and do as much as we can.. Leyla and Ephesus Plus Tours have had such good reviews on Tripadvisor and and on the CC forums that I thought I would give them a goo, I will report back at the end of my tour when I get home.

We look forward to your feedback. Have a safe and wonderful journey!

Dolfans from Miami

Dolfans from Miami

Hi Dolfans, you asked me earlier if I had visited the rug, ceramics and leather factories and I have just read the ,sat Tripadvisor review for Ephesus Plus Tours and they stated they visited these places, so as I said, Layla seems very happy to adapt the tour to suit individuals.

Hi Dolfans, you asked me earlier if I had visited the rug, ceramics and leather factories and I have just read the ,sat Tripadvisor review for Ephesus Plus Tours and they stated they visited these places, so as I said, Layla seems very happy to adapt the tour to suit individuals.

You are very helpful, sarar. Thank you for the information. I look forward to hearing on your report as well when you return from your trip. Thanks, again! :)

Dolfans from Miami

You are very helpful, sarar. Thank you for the information. I look forward to hearing on your report as well when you return from your trip. Thanks, again! :)

Dolfans from Miami

Hi Dolfans, I was just reading the Izmir to Ephesus page on here and you mention that you have booked already with Ephesus Shuttle?

Hi Dolfans, I was just reading the Izmir to Ephesus page on here and you mention that you have booked already with Ephesus Shuttle?

Hi sarar

Yes, our group recently decided to go with Ephesus Shuttle since they did not require a visit to the rug, ceramic or leather demo. Our group did not want to partake in this and have been told by others from CC that there will be no pressure by Ephesus Shuttle to attend. Thanks again for all your assistance and feedback. Looking forward to hearing how your tour went upon your return. We are not scheduled for our cruise until May/2014!

Dolfans from Miami

Archived