London Tube map

I can't seem to find a map of the London tube system on the internet - any suggestions?

We're staying at the London-Regents Park Holiday Inn and I'm looking for the nearest tube stop.

This map shows you where your hotel is on Carburton Street, and how close it is to Great Portland Street tube (Circle and Metropolitan Lines) and Regent's Park tube (Bakerloo line). The tube site that Nick has linked to will show you were the lines go.

The Bakerloo line will be particularly good for you if you want to go to the Leicester Square/Covent Garden area (Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross tubes).

Slightly further away is Warren Street tube (Victoria line). This will be good for getting to Bond Street tube (for shopping on Oxford Street and Bond Street, although you can really walk to Oxford Street from the hotel), Green Park tube (for Buckingham Palace) or Victoria.

Thanks to you both, I found the info I needed. I printed out the color map and tomorrow I'll take it to a copy machine that enlarges.

You've been very helpful on this board. Sounds like you really enjoy it, too. We leave Monday for London, getting excited now!

Anytime. icon_smile.gif

Just to let you know Monday is a public holiday in UK and the following week is a school holiday. It shouldn't make any difference to you but things might be a little bit busier than normal.

NCL Star March 2004

With respect, I'm not sure I'd agree. The shopping areas may be a little busier next week, but there will be quite a lot of people away on holiday because of the school holiday week. Central London traffic will certainly be significantly lighter than normal.

Fair comment Globaliser, I was mostly talking about the tourist attractions themselves.

So to summerise we think it will probably be busier or quieter than normal icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Nick

NCL Star March 2004

Archived