Grouchy or others from Vancouver

Was wondering if you know of any difference betwen the vancouver trolley...hop on hop off versus the grayline doubledecker hop on off bus ??? both are narrated and follow similar routes but the grayline is good for 2 days versus the trolley which is the same price for 1 day>>> Any feedback you can provide will be much appreciated.... Thanks

Thanks for that link but that company is more $$$ and is not the gray line doubledecker hop on hop off I was referring to...the gray line is any 2 days for the price of one day. Sounds too good to be true so I was wondering about it...

I haven't heard of the grayline bus, but a friend and I did the trolley a year or so ago and really enjoyed the day. Just note that they only run frequently in the summer (which is when most people visit, I'm sure) I think from Oct. - May?, there are only about 5 or 6 runs through the day. It seems these trolley tours are everywhere. was looking at one in Hawaii, for when we visit there this fall. Happy planning :)

Just got back from our Alaskan cruise and we did the Vancouver Trolley tour. The cost was $32.00 Canadian, but we had discount coupons from the Blue Horizon Hotel for the Grayline Bus and Vancouver Trolley tour honoured the coupons, so it cost us $30.00. The tickets were good for two days, for the price of one day. The tour was excellent, the drivers are very knowledgable and lots of fun. You can get off at any stop you want and get back on the trolley when it comes around again. If you stay on the trolley, the entire tour takes 2 hrs. I definitely recommend it.

Archived