Can you handle one more price question?

clinthi

I booked my cruise during the sale a few weeks ago. It is paid in full.

The price has gone down $400.00.

I tried to request an adjustment and was told that I didn't book early saver and I am not eligible.

Are early savers the ONLY rates eligible for adjustment?

Yes, you would have had to book early savers in order to get the price drops from my understanding.

I booked my trip in Feb when they were just offering 50% off deposit, but early saver was the cheapest so I book it. Now with all the price drops I am able to get those as well.

Hope this helps.

If you're before final payment due date (even if you've paid in full), you can get the difference refunded (if final payment hasn't been made) or as OBC (if final payment has been made). In your case, you're past final payment due date, right? So no refund or OBC is available. They MIGHT give you an upgrade if you call.

Early Saver is for people that are willing to commit to a nonrefundable deposit and book several months in advance in exchange for price drops (as OBC) all the way up to a couple days before sailing.

you can go to carnival.com and bring up manage my cruise, click on can i cancel my cruise, it will tell you how much if any to cancel your cruise. then call carnival with this information if it is cheaper than you pay. yes if past final payment this is the only option. sorry.

I tried to request an adjustment and was told that I didn't book early saver and I am not eligible.

After final payment date has passed, only Early Saver can get price adjustments. Basically all major cruise lines have this policy. Thats why if I don't book early enough to get Early Saver I stop price checking after final payment. Sorry though.

You booked under the Family & Friends Event which does not have price protection. And since you are already past final payment date, there is nothing you can do except look to see if you can get an upgrade.

Archived