Cruise Port in Boston

middvillmom

You can take the T to the beginning of the Freedom Trail. The SL2 Silver Line bus stops across the street from Black Falcon and will take you to South Station where you can do a free transfer to the Red Line direction Alewife to go two stops to Park St. There is an information booth in Boston Common and that is the start of the Freedom Trail.

You can take the T to the beginning of the Freedom Trail. The SL2 Silver Line bus stops across the street from Black Falcon and will take you to South Station where you can do a free transfer to the Red Line direction Alewife to go two stops to Park St. There is an information booth in Boston Common and that is the start of the Freedom Trail.

Are the trains/buses pretty fast (like NYC subway)? I've looked at the train website and it seems like the best option. The bus is near the terminal as I saw from the map. OK....thanks for the info.

Nancy

Are the trains/buses pretty fast (like NYC subway)? I've looked at the train website and it seems like the best option. The bus is near the terminal as I saw from the map. OK....thanks for the info.

Nancy

Waiting time for any train can be 10 minutes, but total actual traveling time, once aboard, shouldn't be more than 15 minutes.

Archived