RC Jewel of the Seas Rooms

cruzbound

Hi there,

We tend to like the very back aft rooms on the ship. I was looking at room 9660 which is our norm but I noticed room 9654 and 9254 are also available and from the room diagram online, it seems like these rooms might have larger balconies (a bit odd shape though) like 9660. Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms and if so, could you provide me some insight about the balcony size (does the balcony have only two chairs or does it have two chairs and two chaise lounges - like the very back aft rooms usually have)?

Thanks for all the help.

cruzbound

Don't have the deck plans in front of me right now, but if those are the last cabins on the side of the ship, the balcony is larger. We were in a deck 10 cabin....last one port side, and the added balcony space had 2 chairs, a slightly larger than average table, and a lounger. Part of the balcony is sort of enclosed, which made for lovely naps! Ours was a JS, so don't know if a standard cabin would have room for the lounger, even with the additional balcony space.

Archived