Convenient Store Around Pier

fireballz315

My wife and I are flying in the morning of our cruise, and I'm wondering if there is a convenient store/grocery store near the port that we can go into to grab a couple of things. Any help is appreciated!

Also, does anyone know the cost of cab from the airport to the terminal? Thanks!!

Depending upon what you mean by grab a few things, there is a new, quite large CVS store across from the Old San Juan docks. If you means soda and water, toothpaste, mouthwash and the like, you certainly can get those items in this CVS.

My wife and I are flying in the morning of our cruise, and I'm wondering if there is a convenient store/grocery store near the port that we can go into to grab a couple of things. Any help is appreciated!

Also, does anyone know the cost of cab from the airport to the terminal? Thanks!!

Are you going to the pier in Old San Juan or the Pan Am pier?

I'm not the OP, but I'd like to know if there's a supermarket or regular grocery store near the Pan Am pier. We're flying in the morning of our cruise and would like to pick up some water and a few other things before we board. If there's not a store really close, do you think a taxi driver be willing to make a quick stop?

I'm assuming we're leaving from the one nearest Old San Juan. It says Port of San Juan.

What ship are you on? For example, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean will use Pan Am for embarkation / debarkation. However, if they are just stopping in San Juan for a port day in the middle of a cruise, they'll use the pier in Old San Juan.

Lots of shopping near Old San Juan, but I don't recall anything within walking distance of the Pan Am pier.

Archived