Any kids 8-14 on the Nov. 6th Explorer?

4merlurker

From my experience, when you're that close to Thanksgiving, there's not many kids on board. Most families wait for Thanksgiving vacation to take cruises. We've done cruises in early November, and not seen many, if any, school age children on board. We were on the Voyager in early November and we saw maybe 10 children on board, and most of those were age 6 and younger.

Hey Kitty,

i just saw your post & must disagree with you. We have been doing rci the first week in nov for about 3 yrs in a row & the ship had alot of kids of all ages. They did not get in your way they were always well behaved. Just thought you would like to know this.Alot of NJ schools are off this week or if not the whole week enough days that parents take the kids out for the week.

dlp, never said kids got in the way--I don't mind kiddies at all, but my experience has been, after more than 40 cruises, that most ships do not have as many kids pre-Thanksgiving vacation than they do during the actual week of Thanksgiving. A couple of school districts in our area give the entire week of Thanksgiving off.

Archived