Inspection on Caribbean Princess

bubba98

We just boarded the Carribbean Princess and we were delayed boarding today. We found out the US public safety and health did there surprise inspection today. Hope the ship does well she looks great so far. Will try and post a update if I hear anything from the crew.

Brian

We just boarded the Carribbean Princess and we were delayed boarding today. We found out the US public safety and health did there surprise inspection today. Hope the ship does well she looks great so far. Will try and post a update if I hear anything from the crew.

Brian

The majority of inspections done by USPS are unannounced.

They are used to it on turn around day.

Brian

Just off the Caribbean Princess today, did the Ultimate Ship Tour and the kitchen tour. I would be surprised if they found anything terribly wrong, however I am not an inspector. The kitchens shined of cleaned stainless steel and everything looked to be in place. No mention of any illness on the ship, so hopefully everything looked to be status quo! We were delayed 30 minutes to get off the ship, and even longer due to Customs only having 3 people to check all documents of the folks leaving the ship! Hope you have a great time, as we did! More to follow on my review later!

Cheers!

Ken

Archived