Glory Tours-where Are You???

#1TravelMom

Bogelbtk -

I have been having the same problem so I posted something on this board and haven't heard from Sarah on CC either. I wasn't sure if I was having email issues or not - I emailed a company in Antigua and had a response the next day - so not sure what the problem is!

Andrea

I guess I can join the club. Sent recent email to Glory Tours, and no response.

Have always read great reviews of her tours; but the communication problems, start to tarnish the image.

I guess I'm spoiled by the speedy responses, that I have received in the past, from a variety of tour operators.

Just heard from Sarah at Glory Tours-all set for our tour. I keep having the same problem with the last few companies I've emailed-they send a confirmation back that I am scheduled for their tour, but ignore the questions I requested to have answered before booking.-Oh well, at least I'm booked.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with Glory Tours.

We are travelling to Barbados in September and I would like to condiser Glory Tours based on all of the positive reviews of the actual tour experience but I'm very hestiant based on all of the problems with the credit cards.

According to the woman I just spoke with (might have been Sarah but I didn't ask) ALL OF THE CREDITS WERE ISSUED AS OF YESTERDAY. Now is this another story of have they finally got their act together?

I'll wait for an update from the people who have actually been through hell with this issue before I book. I really hope everyone is able to respond back that they've finally received their credits. I would love to do this tour but I don't want to spoil the experience with months of follow-up torture.

poppabear

I would encourage you not to give her your credit card unless you want to have the same experience the rest of us had. Ask her if you can pay cash upon service. It is a great tour but not worth all the extra hassel of the over charges on your credit card.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived