Carnival ELATION Sept 2nd after Southern Decadence

HLR

Hey!

Any Gaysters sailing on the Carnival Elation after 2013 Southern Decadence on September 2nd, 2013? Will be sailing solo as I need a vacation and it's pretty inexpensive....

Long shot on here I know....

HLR

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bet there are guys booked...just not aware of these boards? I see you are booked on the Gem in September also...I'm sailing on the gem in less than 2 weeks!

Well yea! I'm just me...are you just you or traveling with someone? I see you cruise VERY often....you must be of the highest ranking on the loyalty charts. I'm "booked" in an Inside GTY since I am paying double.

Howard

If you need a roomie - I was looking at this one and a couple in Nov. or one in Dec. going solo 'cause they were so cheap. I live an hour from NOLA...

Full disclosure: Straight, but after 40 years designing theater productions, I have no issues...

If you need a roomie - I was looking at this one and a couple in Nov. or one in Dec. going solo 'cause they were so cheap. I live an hour from NOLA...

Full disclosure: Straight, but after 40 years designing theater productions, I have no issues...

Hey there!

Well, I wasn't looking for a roommate per se... But I would definitely want to meet you and find out about the theatre design work! Do you have a website?

Howard

Well yea! I'm just me...are you just you or traveling with someone? I see you cruise VERY often....you must be of the highest ranking on the loyalty charts. I'm "booked" in an Inside GTY since I am paying double.

Howard

I'm "just me" as well; I booked a 1A (inside upper/lower) for similar reasons, plus pickings were getting slim. Of course more cabins have opened up and prices have come down since I booked on Monday:mad:

I'm not particularly loyal to Carnival anymore and had actually sworn them off (at least for the short term), but this itinerary happened to coincide perfectly with other travel plans, and I was able to combine this cruise with those plans and only have to take 3 days off work.

Hey there!

Well, I wasn't looking for a roommate per se... But I would definitely want to meet you and find out about the theatre design work! Do you have a website?

Howard

There used to be some real good stuff I did up in MSP with Candi Ferris (sp?) tg Cher tribute show but I can't find it now...

Always welcome to stop in if you're in the Gulfport (MS) area - I'm currently Tech Director/Resident Designer for the WINGS program at LMDC. I'm on the beach, always looking for a cheap cruise - they're cheaper when there are 2! Saw some for $199/pp in November & December...

So DallasGuy....is it still just you and me? I am sailing in 2 days on the Norwegian GEM... Will you be arriving in New Orleans before the Elation sails? I am arriving on Saturday afternoon.

Howard

So DallasGuy....is it still just you and me? I am sailing in 2 days on the Norwegian GEM... Will you be arriving in New Orleans before the Elation sails? I am arriving on Saturday afternoon.

Howard

Technically yes, arriving the Thursday evening before, but won't be participating in the Decadence festivities. Spending the long holiday weekend with family (actual family, not *family*) in south Louisiana. Will be back in New Orleans on the Monday morning to board the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
Technically yes, arriving the Thursday evening before, but won't be participating in the Decadence festivities. Spending the long holiday weekend with family (actual family, not *family*) in south Louisiana. Will be back in New Orleans on the Monday morning to board the cruise.

Hello! Just back yesterday from the NCL Gem...nice week...nothing out of the ordinary. I did get my Cabin for my GTY on Elation and it is a nice mid-ship on the Riviera Deck.

So...do you have a name Dallas Guy? Do you have plans for the ports?

Howard in R107

Hello! Just back yesterday from the NCL Gem...nice week...nothing out of the ordinary. I did get my Cabin for my GTY on Elation and it is a nice mid-ship on the Riviera Deck.

So...do you have a name Dallas Guy? Do you have plans for the ports?

Howard in R107

Howard,

I just sent you an email at the address you have on the webpage linked from your profile.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived