Returning from Carnival Magic!

ChristieDawn

Just returned yesterday from an amazing cruise aboard the beautiful Carnival Magic. I will do a short review later, does anyone have any questions that I might beable to answer? BTW, I LOVED our cabin. We were in 12018 Spa Inside. These cabins are turned side to side instead of long way and it makes a big difference in how the room is laid out. I could not find much on this type of cabin so I was pretty worried but I really enjoyed it. perfect for 2 people...

[quote name='lyna89']I look forward to reading your review! :) I'm glad you had a good time! Will you be posting pictures of your room? I'm curious about how it looks now![/quote]

Here is a little sneak peak!
[IMG]http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp5434%3A%3Enu%3D3245%3E%3A%3B4%3E%3B49%3EWSNRCG%3D37399%3A%3B59%3B329nu0mrj[/IMG]

[IMG]http://images3a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp734%3A2%3Enu%3D3245%3E%3A%3B4%3E%3B49%3EWSNRCG%3D3739%3A2%3A96%3A329nu0mrj[/IMG]

[quote name='Cruiser from MS']Was customs very slow on?[/quote]
From the time we left on the shuttle from Lighthouse parking to when we were sitting in the Italian Resturaunt ordering lunch it was 45 min! Gettin off the ship was even faster! Self debarkation for 1,2 and 12 was at 7:30 and we were loading up the car at 7:45am!

We were on this cruise as well. Had a great time.

Does anyone know what the announcement was about on Saturday night about 9pm? A woman's voice said "Dorothy Dorothy Dorothy 9533".

I know what a "friend of Dorothy" is but don't think they were announcing a meeting...unless someone came out 😊

[quote name='pensgrl']From the time we left on the shuttle from Lighthouse parking to when we were sitting in the Italian Resturaunt ordering lunch it was 45 min! Gettin off the ship was even faster! Self debarkation for 1,2 and 12 was at 7:30 and we were loading up the car at 7:45am![/QUOTE]

Did you have FTTP? Also, what time did you arrive at the parking lot? We are leaving on Magic this summer and don't really want to pay another fee for FTTP.

[quote name='pensgrl']Here is a little sneak peak!
[IMG]http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp5434%3A%3Enu%3D3245%3E%3A%3B4%3E%3B49%3EWSNRCG%3D37399%3A%3B59%3B329nu0mrj[/IMG]

[IMG]http://images3a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp734%3A2%3Enu%3D3245%3E%3A%3B4%3E%3B49%3EWSNRCG%3D3739%3A2%3A96%3A329nu0mrj[/IMG][/quote]

My daughters were in a spa inside on the Splendor. I think I like the way that the Magic does that cabin much more! Thanks for sharing :)

[quote name='pensgrl']Just returned yesterday from an amazing cruise aboard the beautiful Carnival Magic. I will do a short review later, does anyone have any questions that I might beable to answer? BTW, I LOVED our cabin. We were in 12018 Spa Inside. These cabins are turned side to side instead of long way and it makes a big difference in how the room is laid out. I could not find much on this type of cabin so I was pretty worried but I really enjoyed it. perfect for 2 people...[/quote]

Hey, Christie!
We live right down the road from you...in Justin! So glad that y'all had a great time! We board the Magic this Sunday - only 4 more days to go. Looking forward to your review.

Ya know, the only way to get over the depression of a cruise that just ended is to...[B][I]book another cruise immediately.[/I][/B] It always seems to be a cure for me!;)

Betty

[quote name='Bigbell19']I was wondering if you have to take off your shoes when boarding the ship? We are taking the magic on June 9th any tips.[/quote]

You don't even have to take off your jacket. I don't think any embarkation port makes you take off your shoes.

[quote name='whciv']Did you have FTTP? Also, what time did you arrive at the parking lot? We are leaving on Magic this summer and don't really want to pay another fee for FTTP.[/quote]

No, we did not have FTTP. I think we got to the parking lot around 10:30ish.