Stingrays--easiest boat to board

lboat

We are going to do one of these tours in August. My age 70's parents are going on the cruise with us and I want them to have the option of going on the boat if they desire. My father has limited mobility. He can walk but has trouble with stairs. Which company would have the best boat for him? Also, how far from the tender dock do you have to go for the various tours? Thanks for all your help. We really want this vacation to be memorable as I know we don't have a lot of them left.

Hi

Check out Soto's Cruise website. There is even a picture in the "Trips" section that show people boarding the boat, so you can decide for yourself.

They will offer any assistance that is needed. The boat is approx 3 miles from the cruise ship dock, but you will meet their bus about 1/4 mile from the cruise ship tender landing area.

[url="http://www.sotoscruises.com"]http://www.sotoscruises.com[/url]

Hope this helps,

Barry

We used Capt. Dexter Ebanks (Fantasea Tours) on April 7, 2004. He met us where the tender docked and we walked to his van less than half a block. We drove to the dock where his catamaran is kept. My mother is 87 with a replaced knee. She was able to climb down the ladder to snorkel with the rest of us. He only carries 16 to 18. We saw some boats overflowing with people and were glad we were not with them.

Archived