Main dining reservation

SNL4

Sorry if this is obvious or has been covered 100 times (I'm at work and don't have time right now to sift through, but tomorrow is 45 days out...).

Can you make reservations for the Taste / Manhattan Room / etc. (the main dining rooms) on Breakaway (party of 7)? I know on RCCL anytime dining we usually could make a reservation for the week in the MDR, but didn't know if that was the case on NCL or if it's first come, first serve in the MDR w/o a reservation system.

Thanks!

Sorry if this is obvious or has been covered 100 times (I'm at work and don't have time right now to sift through, but tomorrow is 45 days out...).

Can you make reservations for the Taste / Manhattan Room / etc. (the main dining rooms) on Breakaway (party of 7)? I know on RCCL anytime dining we usually could make a reservation for the week in the MDR, but didn't know if that was the case on NCL or if it's first come, first serve in the MDR w/o a reservation system.

Thanks!

No you will not be able to reserve the Main Dining rooms 45 days out. Your best bet is to go to the MDR when you board to see if they can accommodate your request. I've read sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Good luck :)

On cruises prior to the Epic, I recall some folks going directly to the the Maitre' D in your MDR of choice to try to make reservations for special occasions. I don't know what the odds are, but I know some of them were successful. No harm in trying!!

Archived