Cruise review POA April 6

mellowrose

Mellowrose, I'm reviewing some of our trip information so here goes:

Hole-in-the-Wall Food Tour in Honolulu

Ricky's Tour on Hilo

Captain Zodiac's Snorkel Tour on Kona

Blue Hawaii Helicopter Tour on Kauai

That's about it. We'll do Pearl Harbor Tour before the cruise, too, but on our own.

This is the second time I've planned this trip. We had to cancel in 2012 because my Mom was placed in hospice. She passed away last November and I booked this cruise the next week. Mom would be thrilled! Haha

Jennifer

Oh jdblakeslee, I love the way you think! Well your mom must have been very special and even tho you miss her, she's there thru all the wonderful times you experience in your lives.

There is only one helicopter tour that descends into the Jurassic Park "H" landing pad as in the movie and not sure which one that is. Worth checking it out and make sure you see the movie again just to enjoy all that great scenery!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much for sharing your great pictures and excursion experiences, we leave in Oct and have booked with Valley Isle and MaryLou in Hilo also so it is good to know you enjoyed these excursions. We are also staying at the Outrigger Waikiki on the beach for four days before the cruise, booked an aft cabin and are leaving for 3 days post cruise in Maui. So looking forward to it-especially after seeing your pictures!!! :)

• 4 months later...

A few years back DH and I stayed in Maui for 10 days and rented a car to do the road to hana. The rental guy told us it was also called the road to divorce! Watching my husband drive and me bark, I could understand But in the end it was so beautiful and so worth the trip! BTW - yes we are still married :)

Thanks so much for the review and pictures. I have been debating on this cruise for 2015 and I think you just sold me!

Mellowrose, yes, we are staying at the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach for a couple of days before the cruise. Aft balcony cabin on POA. Rental cars in Maui, Kauai. Snorkeling with Zodiac. Helicopter tour with Blue Hawaii. Feast at Lele. Lots of fun things planned.

Thanks for all the pics and good advice. I've started packing!

Jennifer

If possible, could you post some pixs of the AFT balcony? Hope you have a great time. I am so jealous!

Archived