Ft. Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami transportation??

Busymomof4

We will be on the Imagination this October which leaves from the Port of Miami. We are staying pre-cruise for 2 nights at the Holiday Inn near the port. Looking for the best transportation from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Holiday Inn and or the port. There will be 10 in our party total. Thanks!

We will be on the Imagination this October which leaves from the Port of Miami. We are staying pre-cruise for 2 nights at the Holiday Inn near the port. Looking for the best transportation from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Holiday Inn and or the port. There will be 10 in our party total. Thanks!

This may help. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=3997432#post3997432

We did the same thing two years ago and used floridalimo.com

They were waiting for us when we got off the plane, and then waiting for us when we got off the ship to take us back to Ft. Lauderdale airport. There were 8 of us.

We did the same thing two years ago and used floridalimo.com

They were waiting for us when we got off the plane, and then waiting for us when we got off the ship to take us back to Ft. Lauderdale airport. There were 8 of us.

Prices reasonable?

Thank you!!!

I'll check out that thread.:)

YW that thread actually quotes floridalimo.com as well I saw something about $17 to miami but unsure if that is per person or not I am sure Tweety is better to answer that for you.. or check out their website.. Happy Cruising:)

The Tri-County Express shuttle service offered on floridalimo.com is the "official" ground transportation service of the FLL airport. That said, the prices are EXTREMELY reasonable - which to me, is cheaper than SuperShuttle. Shared van prices are per person...exclusive van or sedan is per vehicle.

The Tri-County Express shuttle service offered on floridalimo.com is the "official" ground transportation service of the FLL airport. That said, the prices are EXTREMELY reasonable - which to me, is cheaper than SuperShuttle. Shared van prices are per person...exclusive van or sedan is per vehicle.

I was checking their website. If I read correctly, it will be 120 for a van to the Port of Miami that holds 11 people. Since we have 10 in our party, that sounds perfect. Do they have a lot of these vans? Can I find them easily when we get off the plane? What about the return flight post cruise? Are they waiting at the Port of Miami post cruise?

You can definitely find them easily in the FLL airport after your flight...they have tons of vans and their headquarters is in the FLL airport, so no problem there. However, with so many in your party, I would consider pre-reserving your ride online just in case.

As far as post-cruise, the Tri-County won't pick you up (I don't think) from Miami, since they base their runs from FLL. However, SuperShuttle (http://www.supershuttle.com) as well as some other services will be similar. Good luck!

I was checking their website. If I read correctly, it will be 120 for a van to the Port of Miami that holds 11 people. Since we have 10 in our party, that sounds perfect. Do they have a lot of these vans? Can I find them easily when we get off the plane? What about the return flight post cruise? Are they waiting at the Port of Miami post cruise?

That van will hold 11 people without luggage. You have to figure in the space for luggage. More then likely you will need two of them. 120 is a one way trip- are you doing a roundtrip?

We used http://www.larryslimo.com for 6 adults with 2 pcs of luggage each plus carry ons. The total amount of our trip worked out to be 33pp roundtrip which included the tip. This is for a stretch limo.

Archived