Daytrippers and The Exodus Adventure

Dave08

I have emailed both of these tour operators twice and have still yet to receive a response. Has anyone else used either of these operators or can provide any alternative contact information? Thanks!

I have emailed both of these tour operators twice and have still yet to receive a response. Has anyone else used either of these operators or can provide any alternative contact information? Thanks!

It's the Caribbean, and often times, email is not the best way to contact a tour operator, especially a small operator where the owner is also the one out all day on the boat. Try calling the local #s and leave a message - they will get back to you. Email can take days.

Or try other companies. Herod's, Joe Knows, Simon Says, Son of Man, etc all offer similar water tours.

Good luck and enjoy your visit.

It's the Caribbean, and often times, email is not the best way to contact a tour operator, especially a small operator where the owner is also the one out all day on the boat. Try calling the local #s and leave a message - they will get back to you. Email can take days.

Or try other companies. Herod's, Joe Knows, Simon Says, Son of Man, etc all offer similar water tours.

Good luck and enjoy your visit.

Thanks for the response. I was just assuming they would get back to me in a few days but I have emailed a couple of times over the past couple of weeks with no response. I'll try again and look at other options. Thanks!

Archived