Bingo questions

On the Navigator last week they started Bingo on Sunday. They had 2 games on Sunday, 1 on Monday, 0 on Tues., 1 on Wed, 2 on Thurs. (one was Win A Cruise), and 1 on Fri. which was winner take all and I believe it was 11K.

The cost is $35 for sheets of 6 cards for 5 games. I believe they had a smaller pkg as well (I don't remember the cost)

They would also have raffles. Plus with every game you played your recept would give you a little something. I think it was 1) 1 extra Jackpot, 2) 20% off at spa, 3) extra jackpot, 4) Bingo t-shirt, 5) 3 extra jackpots, 6) inch of gold bracelet, 7) Cruise in Review DVD. I got them all because I made a donation each and every time! :x

The payouts at the beginning were about in the $200 range.

OceanCruise:

Lissette's response is an accurate reflection of how Bingo will work on most ships. The number of Bingo sessions and the times of thise sessions will largely be contingent on your intinerary and Cruise Director. Cruise ship Bingo is based on a snowball concept. There will be 6 games in each session, with the final game being for the snowball Jackpot. However, most of the time, the snowball jackpot is not won until the final session of the cruise, thus it grows...I have seen as little as $6000 and as high as $20,000. When the snowball jackpot is not won in the sessions early in the week, they still pay out a jackpot to the winner of the game, usually about $400-$800. Prize money will always be contingent on the number of cards sold. Go have fun...

Lately there is also Win A Cruise Bingo - $15 for I believe 3 cards or was it 6

One game winner gets a choice of a 7 day cruise.

First time the winner had just finished Chemo and her hubby had booked a cruise for the following year only that morning - Glad to see her win - hope she made it

Archived