Cirque Dinner Show

Gershep

So premium seats are the tables and chairs shown in the pic and you will be at a table with others if your party does not fll the entire table? For the standard it's the comfy looking booths in the back that hold six? How does that work if you have less than six in your party? You share that too? I could see that being annoying in a booth.

So premium seats are the tables and chairs shown in the pic and you will be at a table with others if your party does not fll the entire table? For the standard it's the comfy looking booths in the back that hold six? How does that work if you have less than six in your party? You share that too? I could see that being annoying in a booth.

I hate to say this but you should save your money and watch something entertaining, like a rerun of Big Bang Theory in your cabin. The Cirque show was not good. I've seen Cirque in Vegas, (LOVE) and that was wonderful. But this is kind of blah. If you insist on going make sure you get there 45 minutes to an hour early, because even if you have premium seating its first come first served as to which table they put you. The food was the worst meal I had on board, though most of the meals I had thankfully were very good. A young lady at my table also had a shellfish allergy, so they gave her two of the little "steaks". The booths looked more comfortable than the premium seating to me , but since you could wind up behind a pole I guess the location is a crapshoot. Most of the entertainment on board was good so don't be too discouraged. I don't like to be a downer, just calling it as I saw it. I heard other people say they loved it so maybe it's just me. :rolleyes:

Archived