Stingray City - Sotos and lunch?

wgeddings

We are doing Soto's Stingray tour but I was wondering about lunch or snacks. If someone has done this tour or another Stingray city tour, please let me know if there is somewhere to get something to eat or if it is best to wait till we return the ship? I am unsure.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;5;23;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

May 23 Inspiration Cruise - Can't Wait!!

Soto's does no offer lunch but if you are taking the morning excursion you will be bck in plenty of time (we were back by noon) to grab something to eat. We went to the Hard Rock and had lunch but there are SEVERAL other places right in Georgetown where they drop you off.

What about the time change when you get to Grand Cayman? Is it the same as ship time?

Also, when Sotos drops you off AFTER the tour, where would be a good place to eat and would we have time to go to the turtle farm? Thanks for any help!

According to the tourist information, Grand Cayman is on Eastern Standard Time year round. They do not go on Daylight Savings Time, so if you are cruising during a time when we are on Daylight Savings Time in the states, GC will appear to be on Central Daylight Time. Clear as mud?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;10;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

'til Enchantment of the Seas cruise!!!

Just got back. I will post a full review shortly but to answer the questions I had - There is no lunch. We were back on board about 2:00 and went straight from the tour to the boat. We ate lunch on board the ship. There was little time from the end of the trip to the board sailing so there was little time to shop or eat on land (wish the stay was longer). Grand Cayman is an hour behind so all times from Soto are 1 hour behind East Coast time (ship time).

We got off the boat as early as possible and started the Soto tour. The ship stay was too short, the tour was just the right amount of time. THE TOUR IS GREAT!!! Don't miss it!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;5;23;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

May 23 Inspiration Cruise - Can't Wait!!

Archived