Link to watch Christening today

NASSAU, Bahamas -- Prime Minister, the Right Honourable Perry G. Christie, travels this afternoon (May 7, 2013) to New York City and along with the Premier of Bermuda will speak tomorrow at the christening of Norwegian Cruise Lines new cruise ship “Breakaway”. The new ultra-modern “Breakaway” will be the largest ship to homeport in New York and will reopen the more affluent New York/Nassau cruise market, giving a further economic boost to the local economy.

http://www.bahamaislandsinfo.com/~bahamais/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14617:prime-minister-travels-to-new-york&catid=34:Bahamas%20National%20News&Itemid=147

I have a perfect view of the VZ and I can't see an inch out my window in Staten Island :(

Looking forward to seeing the Christening (hope we can see it!).

NASSAU, Bahamas -- Prime Minister, the Right Honourable Perry G. Christie, travels this afternoon (May 7, 2013) to New York City and along with the Premier of Bermuda will speak tomorrow at the christening of Norwegian Cruise Lines new cruise ship “Breakaway”. The new ultra-modern “Breakaway” will be the largest ship to homeport in New York and will reopen the more affluent New York/Nassau cruise market, giving a further economic boost to the local economy.

http://www.bahamaislandsinfo.com/~bahamais/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14617:prime-minister-travels-to-new-york&catid=34:Bahamas%20National%20News&Itemid=147

Oh, wish I was there to ask them about when the dock should be completed????

Will the May 12 cruisers be tendering? My inlaws are on that cruise and I have to

wait until July :)

Thank goodness you said there was music lol, I needed to adjust my headphones and had no idea there was sound I was missing. :o

LOL. That's funny LOL

Lol ya, volume is really low on this one. My TV's volume is at 25 right now and it's just loud enough to hear, normally if I set the volume at 25 it's louder than an IMAX movie lol.

Archived