Port Canaveral terminal ?

Hello. We last cruised out of PC last Nov. and the terminal was under construction. Is it still going on and are there any problems getting off the bus and thru the terminal ? Also we are in a full suite and Diamond members, is there still a separate line to go thru once we get off the bus ? Thanks in advance !

Hello. We last cruised out of PC last Nov. and the terminal was under construction. Is it still going on and are there any problems getting off the bus and thru the terminal ? Also we are in a full suite and Diamond members, is there still a separate line to go thru once we get off the bus ? Thanks in advance !

There was still contruction going on this ast March, but it did not seem to cause any traffic issues. There were no C&A level or category based lines outside of the terminal. Just one line to get in on each side.

I was just there (4/28/13 to 5/12/13): no construction (at least none that I saw) but no special line until you get past security and inside the terminal.

We sailed out of Port Canaveral this past February. At that time, there were three entrances. One at either end where the buses / shuttles drop people off and a third in the middle of the building directly across from the parking lot crosswalk. The one across from the parking lot had a sign posted stating that it was for C&A Platinum and above.

We went on the middle one and got upstairs a LOT quicker than the long line waiting for security on the ends. Don't know if they did away with the third entrance or not, but it is worth the short walk to see if it is still there. You really can not see it very well from building ends unless you get out on the road.

I was just there (4/28/13 to 5/12/13): no construction (at least none that I saw) but no special line until you get past security and inside the terminal.

That was the cruise we had booked, but had to cancel ! Trying again next week ! Fingers crossed !

Archived