Dawn spa menu?

DMLyons

Does anyone have a recent Dawn spa menu they're willing to share? It's hard to plan budget for spa treatments when NOWHERE on the site or even from pre-concierge can tell you what things cost. Heck the site doesn't even tell you the average length for the treatments, which means even trying to figure out when to do it is a little problematic before sailing. And though pre-concierge gave me a list of lengths of time for them, it was a general list, and not all treatments are available on all ships, so I'm not even sure if what I'm looking at will be available on Dawn in particular. I realize prices will change over time, and the menu may not show the "specials of the week" I'll see on my particular cruise, but if I know the "typical" full price for things, I can at least plan how much money to set aside for it and be pleasantly surprised when it costs less. We can hope, right?

Thanks in advance! :)

DML

Does anyone have a recent Dawn spa menu they're willing to share? It's hard to plan budget for spa treatments when NOWHERE on the site or even from pre-concierge can tell you what things cost. Heck the site doesn't even tell you the average length for the treatments, which means even trying to figure out when to do it is a little problematic before sailing. And though pre-concierge gave me a list of lengths of time for them, it was a general list, and not all treatments are available on all ships, so I'm not even sure if what I'm looking at will be available on Dawn in particular. I realize prices will change over time, and the menu may not show the "specials of the week" I'll see on my particular cruise, but if I know the "typical" full price for things, I can at least plan how much money to set aside for it and be pleasantly surprised when it costs less. We can hope, right?

Thanks in advance! :)

DML

I am on the Dawn tomorrow , I will try and get a picture of that!

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant! I can't thank you enough!

DML

ok I got the spa menu but don't have anyway to scan it. Any thoughts?

By the way the spa was $149pp for the week. We did do it and really enjoyed it. It was always quite when we were there. Felt very pampered just being able to walk in and use a pool that at the most had 4 ppl in it!

Would I do it again? Probably not on the Bermuda trip (I felt we needed to go every day to get our $ worth LOL) BUT yes in Alaska when we go I will save for it again.

ok I got the spa menu but don't have anyway to scan it. Any thoughts?

Hmmm... No scanner. Do you have a digital camera? Maybe you can get a few good pictures of half a page at a time that way? (I only say to do half a page at a time, so it's readable in full size.)

Or...if it's not too complex, just type the name of the treatments and prices for them into a post? I have the spa treatment descriptions and lengths that you can get from NCL, so all I really need is the prices attached to names to have a full menu.

Thanks much, no matter what you choose to do! This helps me with budgeting...a lot.

DML

Hmmm... No scanner. Do you have a digital camera? Maybe you can get a few good pictures of half a page at a time that way? (I only say to do half a page at a time, so it's readable in full size.)

Or...if it's not too complex, just type the name of the treatments and prices for them into a post? I have the spa treatment descriptions and lengths that you can get from NCL, so all I really need is the prices attached to names to have a full menu.

Thanks much, no matter what you choose to do! This helps me with budgeting...a lot.

DML

Ok, I will have to remember to grab that paper and get that for you tomorrow.

They did a lot of combined items all week too (specials) i.e. 3 treatments for $99 or $149 for selected treatments.

I am missing the steam room and swimming in the little pool and the chairs and peace and quite already :(.

Have Fun!

If you get the spa pass you get 3 scented scrubs. Cheapo me took them all home(hubby's too!) I think they will make nice gifts LOL!:D

Here's the spa menu from the Jewel back in Nov 2012. It's not the Dawn and prices may have changed slightly since then, but it will give you an idea of what to expect.

Also, here's a link to other flyers and promotions that the spa offered on my Jewel cruise:

http://s636.photobucket.com/user/johnql/library/Jewel%20Cruise%20112512/Spa%20menus?sort=2&page=1

SpaMenu-1.jpg

I am so glad someone posted a list for you.

I looked through all the paperwork I saved and the price sheet for the spa was NOT there :mad:. I think my husband threw it away when we were packing.

I am so sorry I was all excited when I grabbed it.

Have fun on your trip I know we did.

I am thinking of writing a review but didn't really keep track of every detail. All I know is we had fun and would do that cruise again.

I am so glad someone posted a list for you.

I looked through all the paperwork I saved and the price sheet for the spa was NOT there :mad:. I think my husband threw it away when we were packing.

Thank you both! Even if it's not exact, it will help me plan.

LOL, NANA! Been there. Done that. "Oh, you didn't need that, did you?" It does happen...and often when we really did want to grab something in particular.

DML

Archived