Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

I can't believe how many amazing photos you have shared, thank you! Do you know if the soda machines can be used by the people with Bottomless Bubbles?

The two coke soda machines pictured only take cash. Was told that they hope to add Sail and Sign shortly. Was told that not part of bottomless bubbles program.

The two coke soda machines pictured only take cash. Was told that they hope to add Sail and Sign shortly. Was told that not part of bottomless bubbles program.

Thanks for the info!

Thank you SOOO much for taking the time (and expense) to post all these pictures.

I am anxious to hear reports of how people like the Serenity area. It is definately beautiful and that waterfall pool looks awesome. But, it is basically part of the main Lido pool area...just on higher decks. Hopefully, they have somehow worked it out that the Serenity area is not bombarded with the NOISE from the Lido pool.

I'm thinking that the sound of the waterfall will help to mitigate the noise from the main Lido deck speakers.

OK I have a question or two for you. Does the ship feel like a new ship or a remodeled ship? Can you see or tell of any of the old Destiny? Like flooring, walls, decking or just anything? How is the noise level on the Serenity decks?

Thanks

Archived