MSC Preziosa - what drinks are included?

perbinder

Hi

We have traveled with RCI before and are leaving Genoa on the MSC Prezioza on 2 June.

What drinks are included? - tea/coffee/squash/water??

On RCI splendour of the seas tea and coffee and squash was always available.

Am debating about the packages but not big drinkers.

Many thanks

There is tea, coffee and water available 24 hours at the beverage station in the buffet.

In the MDR the only included drinks are at breakfast - juice (pretty awful) tea or coffee. At other meals in the MDR there is nothing included. You may be able to get free tap water but often ithey just offer bottled water.

We have the allegrissimo 24hrs drinks package booked and wondered if anyone knew if any diet drinks are included on this. I know premium drinks are not but I assume that that means branded beers vodkas etc.

We have the allegrissimo 24hrs drinks package booked and wondered if anyone knew if any diet drinks are included on this. I know premium drinks are not but I assume that that means branded beers vodkas etc.

Diet cola is included - I swear by it to prevent, cough, 'tummy trouble'. Bottled beers and wines are excluded. All the spirits that are included are World famous brands but they are not 'premium brands'. E.g. Johnie Walker whisky but not Glenfiddich, Gordon's Gin (not sure which one it was actually) but not Bombay Saphire, etc. Then cocktails which include premium brand spirits are excluded too, the vast majority therefore are included as are smoothies, milkshakes, Irish cream and a vast array of speciality coffees.

There is tea, coffee and water available 24 hours at the beverage station in the buffet.

In the MDR the only included drinks are at breakfast - juice (pretty awful) tea or coffee. At other meals in the MDR there is nothing included. You may be able to get free tap water but often ithey just offer bottled water.

Hi

Many thanks for replying. Are any squashes or juices included a la RCI - who always had a squash available?

It should be said that the 'juice' at breakfast is squash a.k.a. cordial. There is no juice in it.

Yes indeed, just different colours of sugar water, never been near an orange a pineapple or grapefruit! Tomato juice is less awful.

Yes indeed, just different colours of sugar water, never been near an orange a pineapple or grapefruit! Tomato juice is less awful.

You guys are really selling it to me!!

Any chance I could sneak squash/cordial on board to sweeten the water?

Not a big drinker so not sure the Allegrisimo will be worth it for us. Have a balcony so would be nice to have some drinks in the room.

Many thanks for your replies

You guys are really selling it to me!!

Any chance I could sneak squash/cordial on board to sweeten the water?

Not a big drinker so not sure the Allegrisimo will be worth it for us. Have a balcony so would be nice to have some drinks in the room.

Many thanks for your replies

The non alcholic cocktails, smoothies and fresh juices are really good. You can get a package onboard where you pay for the cost of 10 but get 12. You can share a book of vouchers and buy as many as you want at any bar.

Archived