In Praise of Azamara UK

Philandher

This is just a positive post about service exceeding our expectations from Azamara Uk and particularly Lesley.

Initially we made a request of the Azamara Uk but unfortunately the request couldn't be granted - you don't ask, you don't get - but the response we received was prompt, courteous and professional.

The following day we received a call from Lesley at azamaraservice.uk letting us know that she had just received details from Head Office of an offer very similar to the request we had made. Proactively, she had already contacted our TA to agree the details for us and just needed our confirmation that we were happy to proceed with our original equest.

This was all above and beyond the call of duty and certainly exceeded our expectations.

Once again a big thank you to Lesley and the Team.

Phil

After booking our cruise for march 2014, i tried to change our GTY cabin. All in vain, but i concur that the response from azamara was very courteous and timely. We decided to upgrade our flights, and again, the response was excellent. Linda in particular in the flight department is a stand out (i think she is the supervisor/manager).

So whilst there are problems with communication, mainly web based, the people themselves seem to be on the ball, friendly and customer focused.

David

Archived