Cloud 9 Spa Prices....

LEXIpoo

Are you able to access your booking? If so go to manage my booking and click on my activities, click on during cruise and there will be a link for excursions/spa activities.I saw a couples massage 50 min long for $269. I hope that helps.

It seems pretty limited when you look online, maybe try calling them? I've never been to the spa and my first ship with the cloud 9 amenities won't sail until September.

If you mean just a day pass so they can visit the sauna, steam room and other extras like the mineral pool (can't remember the spelling) and heated loungers only available in the Cloud 9 spa it was $35 a person for one day. They say they only sell a limited number per day so get there early in the day. Not sure if it is possible to buy one beforehand if you are not going to be on the ship with them. I loved it, only spent a few hours there last Friday, but would do it again anytime.

Where can I find them?

I would like to book a spa day for my parents while on board so I need prices so I can budget accordingly.

I googled it but didn't find anything useful

The only prices you will find on-line are the most expensive ones. There are massages that cost less - usually around $110 or so. There are also daily specials, especially on port days when the spa is not as busy. A pick-three usually runs $99 - you get to choose from a list of 6 or seven items, for a taste of the spa. [a mini facial; foot & leg massage; neck and shoulder massage - things like that]

Manicures/pedicures usually run $45 up. Acupuncture - @150/session

The day pass for the spa will give access to the thassotherapy pool and sauna rooms, but any treatments are extra.

Can you tell where I spend my cruise?!?!

Archived