CP questions...

Melb1127

Hi! I'm sorry if these have been asked before, but I couldn't find the answers! ;) Does the Caribbean Princess have alarm clocks in their rooms? Also, do I need to bring my own beach towels or are they provided for us? If they are provided, are they a nice size or are they the little shower towel size?

White towels for bath room and blue/white stripy ones for poolside/beach use are provided. Not sure about clock as we always take travel alarm with us. Maybe the phone has alarm function pretty sure it has but no clock.

There's no alarm clock in the cabin but you can very easily set up a wake-up call through the phone system. It's automated so that you don't depend on a couple of operators waking everyone up at the same time.

FYI -- "CP" = Coral Princess; "CB" = Caribbean Princess. When I saw the Subject, I thought the question was about the Coral but it was general enough to apply to the Caribbean Princess as well.

The phone does it all. There is a button you can push anytime to get the time. It is labeled "Time". There is also an automated/computerized wake up call system accessed via the phone in your room and I am assuming you could set it for anytime and maybe multiple times during the day. The striped towels are for the pool and beach and they are plenty big. We brought our own beach towels too but really didn't need to. Room stewards will replace any towels as often as needed.

Can you get two towels or only one each? Do they have towels up by the pool as well?

Generally, they leave towels for each person in the cabin but you can ask your cabin steward for extra towels - no problem. On our CB cruise last May we found towels by the pool - the first time we'd seen Princess do this.

There's no alarm clock in the cabin but you can very easily set up a wake-up call through the phone system. It's automated so that you don't depend on a couple of operators waking everyone up at the same time.

FYI -- "CP" = Coral Princess; "CB" = Caribbean Princess. When I saw the Subject, I thought the question was about the Coral but it was general enough to apply to the Caribbean Princess as well.

Thanks for the "CP" "CB" tip! I was wondering why everyone was using CB for the Caribbean Princess and I was the only one using CP! lol

Archived