Question on edocs?

tammi0916

Very excited - my edocs have just become available!! This is my first NCL cruise and was wondering if I am missing my OBC on the docs. I can't find it listed anywhere. It is showing on my vacation summary but not on edocs. Is this normal for NCL?

Thanks so much!!!

Tammi

Very excited - my edocs have just become available!! This is my first NCL cruise and was wondering if I am missing my OBC on the docs. I can't find it listed anywhere. It is showing on my vacation summary but not on edocs. Is this normal for NCL?

Thanks so much!!!

Tammi

I don't believe I have ever seen OBC on the E-docs. However I book through a TA, therefore any OBC I may have had didn't show up on my vacation summary either. (NCL's website vacation summary).

If it's on your reservation paperwork, I wouldn't worry about it. However, when in doubt, just call NCL :)

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks so much!!!

Tammi

OBC is not listed on the edocs. You'll find the OBC listed on the receipt for your final payment or on the original confirmation. Take a copy with you to have if there are any issues. In nearly 10 NCL cruises, I have never had a problem with OBC showing up as expected.

It depends on the source of the OBC and who you booked your cruise with.

I've seen OBC that comes from NCL displayed on ncl.com (upper left of your Vacation Summary). If OBC comes from your travel agent, then it doesn't not show up anywhere on NCL.com or edocs.

To confirm your OBC, you'll need to contact whomever you booked your cruise with. If you booked via a travel agent, you must contact them and not NCL. You can also, ask for a copy of your preliminary invoice after you board the ship and it will be listed.

Call NCL & ask for an "Amenities Confirmation" - they'll be happy to email it to you. That's where you'll be able to see OBC, Bon Voyage purchases, & pre-paid service charges (if applicable). You can call and make this request even if you booked through a travel agent.

Thanks everyone for the replies....my OBC does show on my amenities and vacation summary but did not see it on my edocs and was worried (I have only sailed on Carnival and it shows on edocs) but sounds like I just need my amenities sheet and I am all set!!

Thanks!

Tammi

Archived