Grand Princess 8/8-8/18

iceleven

I'm considering booking this cruise but upon looking at the itinerary I see that it has a discrepancy. One page, where the costs for bookings are show that it goes to Haines but then on the page where it shows the itinerary it shows it is going to Skagway. Anyone know?

There should be a small footnote mark by each date if you look close and at the bottom somewhere they will show the mint changes. We are booked on the 8/18 trip and it is slightly different port order than shown on the generic map, not enough to be a deal breaker. Check for any footnote marks for the 8th.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Keep smiling...make them wonder what you're up to!

Yes, the directional order is different and that doesn't make any difference to me but I want to rent a car in Haines if, in fact, that is where they are going otherwise, we'll make other arrangements in Skagway. At this point of time, I am going to assume we are going to Haines.

We have already booked this cruise for the August 8th date. It is indeed going to Haines. I am not sure if that is good or not. It does not appear as though many ships stop there.

The great thing about this itinerary is that it goes to Glacier Bay. Not all of the Itineraries aboard the Grand Princess include Glacier Bay this summer. This is a real plus for us.

Archived