Queen Elizabeth Stateroom 4141 Corner Balcony

snoozy

We'll be in stateroom 4141 on Queen Elizabeth on a forthcoming voyage to the Fjords, it has what looks like an unusual shaped balcony (from the deck plan). Has anyone any information or photographs?

Many thanks,

Denise

I had one of those balconies last year on the QV and loved it. It's more than double the size of a normal one. The drawback is that if you sit/stand in the forward part, you can see people in the balconies next to you. However, if they are out there you could just choose to sit in the back part of the balcony. Flexibility! It also allows you to get more sunshine, as you have two open directions instead of just one.

Enjoy!

Once again, pepperrn's fabulous photos to the rescue.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pepperrn/sets/72157630296676128/page3/

The stateroom in the last few pictures is one of these "unusual shaped balcony" ones.

Thanks for the info Scrapnana, pepperrn's photo's are wonderful and shows the balcony beautifully.

I had one of those balconies last year on the QV and loved it. It's more than double the size of a normal one. The drawback is that if you sit/stand in the forward part, you can see people in the balconies next to you. However, if they are out there you could just choose to sit in the back part of the balcony. Flexibility! It also allows you to get more sunshine, as you have two open directions instead of just one.

Enjoy!

Thank you for this information, ...... let's hope we get some sunshine so we can use the balcony!

Once again, pepperrn's fabulous photos to the rescue.
Hi Scrapnana, thank you for your very kind words :o , I'd have one of the "corner" balconies again anytime :) , the extra space in the cabin, and the larger balcony, were most useful. Thanks again! Best wishes,

Thanks for the info Scrapnana, pepperrn's photo's are wonderful and shows the balcony beautifully.
Hi snoozy, Thanks for that :o , glad you found them useful. As I said above, I'd book one these cabins again, you lose a little privacy on the balcony but the extra space inside and out is wonderful. Have a great time, Bon Voyage! :)

Hi snoozy, Thanks for that :o , glad you found them useful. As I said above, I'd book one these cabins again, you lose a little privacy on the balcony but the extra space inside and out is wonderful. Have a great time, Bon Voyage! :)

Thank you pepperrn.

Bye the way, I spent a wonderful hour yesterday browsing your photographs. If I could could take pictures half as good as that I would be happy.

Thank you pepperrn.

Bye the way, I spent a wonderful hour yesterday browsing your photographs. If I could could take pictures half as good as that I would be happy.

Hi snoozy, thank you again :o :o ! I enjoy taking them, and they bring back many great memories. Sadly there are many places on board QM2/QE/QV that my camera has missed... excuse enough to book again (and again)!

Thank you once more for your lovely words, sincere best wishes for your cruise :) :) , have a wonderful time.

Archived