Question for passengers on Noordam May 2013

pschweig

If you were on the Noordam's Ancient Mysteries voyage in May 2013 which stopped in Egypt, I would appreciate if you could answer a question for me.

I am asking on the general board because I felt you would not be visiting a board for Egypt since you have completed the cruise. I wanted the most current information. I apologize in advance for anyone who does not feel this an appropriate question for the general board but I wanted to know how HAL specifically handles this.

Information on the HAL site states it is the passengers' responsibility to obtain (before traveling) any visas, vaccinations or tourist cards that are required for participating in overland adventures or overnight tours. If you booked an overnight excursion in Cairo, were you required to obtain visas or vaccinations? Did you fear for your safety at any time?

Thank you so much for your response.

While I can't answer your question, it has been my experience that some people will return to the roll call following the cruise.

Nothing wrong with posting your question here, but you might also post it on the expired roll call.

Archived