NCL Pre-Boarding Concierge Issues!!

We are booked for NCL Breakaway end of June with 5 suites in the Haven. I have been trying to reserve and pre-pay for specialty dining reservations, shows, spa reservations for 3 weeks. Everything the Concierge schedules and books is wrong, and every time I speak to a rep, they give me a different answer. Is anyone else having pre-boarding issues with NCL?:confused:

We are booked for NCL Breakaway end of June with 5 suites in the Haven. I have been trying to reserve and pre-pay for specialty dining reservations, shows, spa reservations for 3 weeks. Everything the Concierge schedules and books is wrong, and every time I speak to a rep, they give me a different answer. Is anyone else having pre-boarding issues with NCL?:confused:

Hi, for parties of over 8 the pre-concierge can not book. What they can do is send a note to the on board concierge and request on board arrangements to be made. You will find once on board imho, all your requests are met and you did not need to pre-pay, therefore able to use OBC. THE PRE-SET TIMES AVAILABLE TO BOOK REPRESENT ONLY 25% OF ALL AVAILABLE SPACES for any one venue.

You will get what you want in the end I promise you!

Cherie

Thank you for responding. We were concerned because we are a large party of 16 and wanted specialty dining reservations on particular evenings, along with the shows. I just wanted to be sure they could accommodate a large party for these venues, which I am also being told Ocean Blue cannot accommodate a party larger than 6. And if the pre-concierge is useless, they shouldn't advertise that reservations can be made 60 days prior to embarkation.

Thank you for responding. We were concerned because we are a large party of 16 and wanted specialty dining reservations on particular evenings, along with the shows. I just wanted to be sure they could accommodate a large party for these venues, which I am also being told Ocean Blue cannot accommodate a party larger than 6. And if the pre-concierge is useless, they shouldn't advertise that reservations can be made 60 days prior to embarkation.

The highlights of my cruise last week were everything the pre-concierge set up and had ready to go. Everything was set regardless of times available on the website. It is true that Blue only has tables big enough for six, but the concierge can and most likely will fix it on board.

Happy planning!

Cherie

Archived