Celebrity Constellation - cabin on deck 6 or 9

We are sailing on the Constellation in August. We have sailed on her before and loved our cabin on deck 8. We currently have the option of a cabin on deck 9 - 9130, or a cabin on deck 6 - 6111. We tend to like being mid to aft - we find it is quieter. Does anyone have a recommendation? On deck 9 we are at the aft elevators below the buffet area, on deck 6 we would be mid ship above Bistro 5. Would we have an obstructed view due to the lifeboats. We have never stayed in a cabin below deck 8. Is there much of a difference?

I would say choose the cabin on deck 9. I personally like being far enough from the main area (promenade) so that I do not hear the music from my deck late at night. When I am far enough away from the main area, I feel like I am actually going somewhere if I go to look at shops, see a show, go to dinner, etc. I hate the feeling of walking out of my cabin and being where I want to go after I walk ten feet. Hope this helps!

I would say choose the cabin on deck 9. I personally like being far enough from the main area (promenade) so that I do not hear the music from my deck late at night. When I am far enough away from the main area, I feel like I am actually going somewhere if I go to look at shops, see a show, go to dinner, etc. I hate the feeling of walking out of my cabin and being where I want to go after I walk ten feet. Hope this helps!

Hannah - thanks for the tips. I agree about being on a higher deck. We have been on 8,10 and 11 and don't mind doing the stairs. You are also closer to the spa, and fitness center, not to mention the pool. I will also post on the celebrity site.

Archived