Geckos Update

CaribbeanBound

Just got this from Geckos in reply to a query about making a reservation:

"We are sorry but we are not taking reservations at this time. Gecko’s is in the transition of selling and until that is finalized, no reservations will be available. O can check back in a week or two and things should be finalized by then."

Just got this from Geckos in reply to a query about making a reservation:

"We are sorry but we are not taking reservations at this time. Gecko’s is in the transition of selling and until that is finalized, no reservations will be available. O can check back in a week or two and things should be finalized by then."

One of my shipmates for our cruise June 8 just posted that they received a cancellation email. I have not, but I am assuming my reservation is also cancelled.:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked for June 30, 2013 with Geckos. I called them to find out if we are cancelled. The lady on the phone was very nice and let me know that the new owner has not made any final decisions about when the business will resume so we are in limbo. The old owners are meeting with the new owners this weekend to find out the info and let her know about the concerns of the customers that she has heard from and has seen mentioned on Cruise Critics. They are supposed to let me know whats happening the middle of next week. I will post an update when I hear from them.

• 2 months later...
The website reservations calendar appears to be back up and running too.

I just booked a trip for January and got confirmation within 24 hours. Appears everything is ok. Would be interested in your experience! Be sure to update!:):)

Archived