pillows, are they gone?

Georgia-boy

Is it true that Delta has taken pillows of the planes?

How about Air France or any others?

Going to Med in Aug. would like to know if we should buy inflatable pillows for the long flight over to Barcelona.:confused:

Charles

As for that Air France flight not only will you get a pillow they will give you a blanket along with complementary chamape, wine and beer. The French exspect you to be attenative so if something is offered take it. On Delta just be sure to monitor your flight schedule for any delays. Have a good trip. Tim

Delta stopped providing pillows, but they still have blankets. They did attribute it to costs savings and said they had low usage rates. I would hate if they got rid of blankets because I'm always cold on those planes. I just take two blankets and use one as a pillow (just traveled with them this week!)

I just got back from Hawaii yesterday, arrived in San Francisco. I flew with Delta and on both flights, there were pillows and blankets. The pillows aren't much bigger than a super maxi pad, but hey, they have them. The blankets are super thin felt and come in a plastic baggie.

• 1 month later...
I just got back from Hawaii yesterday, arrived in San Francisco. I flew with Delta and on both flights, there were pillows and blankets. The pillows aren't much bigger than a super maxi pad, but hey, they have them. The blankets are super thin felt and come in a plastic baggie.

Did you find the pillows in the bathroom?

You don't know where those pillows have been. All the bad hair, grease, dandruff, and other things have been on those. Independence Air now sells a quality blanket and neck pillow for $10 on long haul flights. I heard they are good. I invested in several Tempur-Pedic travel items from Brookstone. I bought a Tempur-Pedic eye mask and neck pillow, as well as a luggage strap for my computer case. Quite an investment, but it was well worth it. I highly recommend it! I also bought some very nice slippers (they are very very very very nice)!

Brookstone Travel Items:

http://www.brookstone.com/shop/thumbnail.asp?world_code=1&category_code=30&subcategory_code=451&search_type=subcategory&cm_re=L*NAV*NAV

Independence Air $10 Package:

http://www.flyi.com/specials/inflight.aspx

Enjoy!!!

-Chris

Archived