How do you prepay tips?

I have done the whole check-in online process and cannot figure out where I prepay tips before we get on board? How do you do this. Do you have to call or is there a way to do it online?

Just for information we are on the June 23rd Navigator sailing out of Citivecchia (Eastern Med)

Thanks in advance. I did do a thread search and found lots of threads on tips, but couldn't find the answer to this, so I apologize if it is a frequently asked question.

I have done the whole check-in online process and cannot figure out where I prepay tips before we get on board? How do you do this. Do you have to call or is there a way to do it online?

Just for information we are on the June 23rd Navigator sailing out of Citivecchia (Eastern Med)

Thanks in advance. I did do a thread search and found lots of threads on tips, but couldn't find the answer to this, so I apologize if it is a frequently asked question.

It depends if you used a TA or direct with RCCL, if direct call RCCL if TA call them and you will pay at the time you add them.

It depends if you used a TA or direct with RCCL, if direct call RCCL if TA call them and you will pay at the time you add them.

Ahhh thanks for the quick response. My mom booked the trip through a TA, will ask her for the info. Just assumed I could add them through the website.

Archived