Can We Do This?

We are sailing on the Disney Wonder in July. Port Arrival time in Vancouver is 8AM. Can we make a 9AM Quick Shuttle? Also, this express shuttle is scheduled to arrive at SeaTac at 1:20. Can I count on their schedule? We are trying to decide whether we can make the 3:30 flight. It is the last one out for us, and it would save us $$$ compared to the flights the next morning.

Thanks for your help!

You are depending on a lot of things to go right. Generally speaking they hold to that schedule, but for example if customs is slow in Vancouver, or there is a delay with the shuttle due to traffic or weather (or a bridge collapse) you will be cutting it too fine.

I would also say you would have to be able to self-disembark and manage all luggage without assistance.

We are sailing on the Disney Wonder in July. Port Arrival time in Vancouver is 8AM. Can we make a 9AM Quick Shuttle? Also, this express shuttle is scheduled to arrive at SeaTac at 1:20. Can I count on their schedule? We are trying to decide whether we can make the 3:30 flight. It is the last one out for us, and it would save us $$$ compared to the flights the next morning.

Thanks for your help!

If you have travel insurance, have booked legal transfers using cruiseline recommendations you should be covered and they will pay for the changes as necessary. In other words, ig the cruiseline states not to book a return before 12 pm and your flight is 11:30 am, you may be out of luck. You must also used licensed companies which you are. I know that isn't the answer you wanted but it is a consideration. If you self debark, you should get through in time. In 26 cruises, we never arrived to port late but it happens at times.

Archived