HMC Parasailing

pcmom10

One of my boys wants to try out parasailing and it looks like HMC will be our best port for that. Is this something we can book once on the island or does it have to be booked via Carnival excursions?

I had the same questions, and was also wondering if there is jet skiing available on HMC?

Also if you book through carnival for parasailing do you need to book a specific time?

What other things are there to do on HMC, and is there a booking center on the island that we should head to? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Totally new at this, but where do you go to book the parasailing? Through Carnival or somewhere else? Thanks

On HMC you can only book through Carnival (no outside vendors since it is their island). You have to go into your "My cruise" and click on excursions, then chose Half Moon Cay and all the excursions available will show up.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

We just got an email last night that they cancelled our parasailing for our October cruise. Didn't give an explanation just that the money would be credited. Anyone know if something has recently happened?

• 2 weeks later...

ive been looking to book parasailing for cruise 9th November and have noticed that carnival have taken parasailing off the itinerary. Ive had it down as a favourite for ages and was about to book it. I cant see anywhere on the internet that carnival has had problems, but ive read of the accident in Florida so maybe carnival have taken it off because of that like they did a couple of years ago. Let me know if it comes back on though cos id love to have a go.

Archived