What kind of shoes for cavetubbing?

nxtdoor

You are so well informed. Thanks for your info. Can a 7yo have a tube to herself?

My 5 year old (may have still been 4 on that day, his BDay was during the cruise) was able to go in his own tube last year. We used VIV and their tubes had bottoms not just an open hole (I think many/most operators have tubes like this now) so it wasn't a problem at all.

Note, we have tall kids so he was 48" at his 5th birthday if that matters. I never saw anyone measure him, but I seem to recall something about that on one of the posted signs.

My 5 year old (may have still been 4 on that day, his BDay was during the cruise) was able to go in his own tube last year. We used VIV and their tubes had bottoms not just an open hole (I think many/most operators have tubes like this now) so it wasn't a problem at all.

Note, we have tall kids so he was 48" at his 5th birthday if that matters. I never saw anyone measure him, but I seem to recall something about that on one of the posted signs.

THanks, this gives me hope. I'm not sure if Bz. has the mesh bottoms....but I will find out very soon. We cruise in 3 days!!!

Archived