Looking for tour in St John that will take 8

I wanted to book us on Roy's tour but his van (and his colleague's vans) only take 6 so we would have to be split into 2 vans. We are a family with a mom, dad and 4 kids ranging from 19 months to 18 yo and 2 ladies in our 50's. Since he charges $50/ hour and it is a 6 hour tour we don't want to pay double because we need 2 cars.

Does anyone have any suggestions for our group?

thanks!

Perhaps another reputable tour company could accommodate you - google Freedom Tours Saint John or Fundy Tours Saint John. Alternatively - maybe the older kids would rather do some adventure excursions like zip lining across the reversing falls or a jet boat thrill ride through the falls - reducing size of group to 6. I'm confident that would be a memorable experience for them.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Saint John transit has a bus tour for tourists. It is not well known so most people really don't know about it.

anyway the bus is up the hill from the cruise ship. Same block as the ship. The tour is about 2.5 - 3 hours and cost $20 for adults, $10 for kids, and smaller kids are free.

The bus is on Canadian time and I think it leaves at 10:30 or 11:30 but it is 1 hour ahead of USA time. You can look it up at the Saint John tourist site or the transit site and it will give you more details. it is a comprehensive tour of Saint John and the driver gives a great tour.

i went twice at 2 different times...

Questions shoot it out!

I wanted to book us on Roy's tour but his van (and his colleague's vans) only take 6 so we would have to be split into 2 vans. We are a family with a mom, dad and 4 kids ranging from 19 months to 18 yo and 2 ladies in our 50's. Since he charges $50/ hour and it is a 6 hour tour we don't want to pay double because we need 2 cars.

Does anyone have any suggestions for our group?

thanks!

Fundy tours (http://fundytours.com) have larger vans that can take the entire group.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived