Atlantic and Pacific Conference Room

1005114_10100363209601993_1035103833_n.jpg

The front and back walls have curtains as seen in this pic. The left side has weird art on it and the right side has black shiny modern walls with 2 doors, one to each room. The rooms have a divider to become two smaller rooms. I used both rooms for my vow renewal.

1002742_10100363211612963_965613465_n.jpg

Not the most inspired room on the ship, but great for small private gatherings. They put cocktail tables in the room for the cocktails party we had after.

weddingpics9.jpg

Pardon us on the left, but on the right are two photos of the cocktails we had in the conference rooms.

You know what, if you can ask them to change the location to the Bliss lounge, you may be happier there. It is a much sexier room and it has a full bar. For my event in the meeting rooms, they brought drinks on trays from another bar, they didn't set up a little bar station in the rooms. If your event is in the later afternoon hours, you may be able to get the Bliss because nothing goes on in that lounge around 5 or 6 pm or so. We had a second cocktails party on our last evening of the cruise and it was in the Bliss. It all depends on what is available, so give it a shot!

weddingpics11.jpg

Good luck! If you can't get the Bliss, don't worry too much about the meeting rooms, they dim the lights and those artworks on the wall, looks kind of cool when the whole room is dim because the lights only hit them. The photos posted doesn't show that ambiance because of the the camera's flash. I would say it is cozy, but the Bliss is definitely cooler design wise.

Good luck! If you can't get the Bliss, don't worry too much about the meeting rooms, they dim the lights and those artworks on the wall, looks kind of cool when the whole room is dim because the lights only hit them. The photos posted doesn't show that ambiance because of the the camera's flash. I would say it is cozy, but the Bliss is definitely cooler design wise.

They were able to move our cocktail party to Bliss, so thank you again for your suggestion. I really appreciate it

They were able to move our cocktail party to Bliss, so thank you again for your suggestion. I really appreciate it

EPIC!!!! You will love it!!!!! Glad I could help.

We named our last cocktail party the "End of Bliss Party" so the venue name was perfect for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived