Anyone tried Cortislim?

ssatterly

ssatterly - I noticed that your first post was dated 6/15/04 and you were about to start Cortislim. That was only 13 days ago and you lost 10 pounds already!? That's incredible and awesome. Whatever you're doing, keep it up! You're off to a great start! Keep us posted. I'd like to hear about your progress! :D

Lynn

ssatterly - Congratulations! I'll be watching this thread with great interest. Every time I see the commercial, I wonder about if it might work, then shake my head and say "How could it work?" It's nice to hear positive things from a real person, not in a commercial. Is it only available from TV or is it in stores or on the internet yet? Keep the updates coming! :D

can't say if the scale is moving .....

but I've had SO MUCH stress the last couple of days AND I am handling it SO Much better... so that in itself is a plus...

not affected sleep in an adverse way...

AND I got it at a great price $34.95 at vitaminshoppe and had a coupon too.

Carolyn

I have enjoyed reading this thread and hearing your results! I am on the SBD and do not plan on taking Cortisol... however, I wanted to let you know that I saw it in WalMart for I believe $27 a bottle. Not sure how many caplets in the bottle... but I was surprised to see it there. I live in Tennessee, but you should check with your local WalMart to see if they can order it :) Keep it up and let us know of your progress!!!

Saw the item today at Walmart too..

it's $28.95 ( I think) BUT it's the Cortislim knockoff...

not sure if it's any good (Re-something).

I'm still waiting for some results BUT I'm able to handle my stress so that, in itself, is a blessing.

Carolyn

Not to be the rain on your parade ssatterly but you keep saying things like all i'm doing is watching my portions, drinking more water, walking, then walking more... cutting out sodas... Sounds like you're doing great, but could you try doing all of those things w/o the cortislim? I think the only way you can measure whether or not it is working is if you don't change anything. It sounds like you haven't had trouble adapting to a healthier WOE, and YOU have done alot for yourself, maybe YOU are the one actually fuelling the weight loss, not the cortislim! Congradulations!

I don't know about anyone else, but if there REALLY were a miracle drug that would allow you to keep eating as is, and lose... would they need all that advertising? I could probably tell more people in an hour than have seen the commercials! LOL:o

Corti-Less is a knock-off from GNC. It doesn't do anything for me weight-wise at all, but I REALLY enjoy the stress benefits. I feel much more capable of dealing with things, they just don't seem as big. That seems really worthwhile to me in terms of my weight, because I tend to eat more when I'm stressed.

I've been taking it for a little over a week now...

the scale hasn't budged on bit.... the waist hasn't budged one bit...

BUT with all the stress I've had heaped on this last two days I haven't

totally "lost it"... (it's MAJOR problems) so "maybe" it's got something good going on...

I'll watch and see what happens for the next week... and then if nothing else I'll return the unopened bottle to Vitaminshoppe if nothing weightwise happens, unless the stress is being managed.

Carolyn

ssatterly, If you don't mind sharing, how much weight do you want to lose? Are you alot over weight or just need to drop a few pounds? I have heard if alot of weight needs to be lost it is much easier than losing 10-15 pounds. I was also thinking about trying the cortislim but am still a bit hesitant.

ssatterly, are you still making progress?? your experience inspired me to try the cortislim (today is my first day) b/c I am such an emotional eater and I am hoping it will help with the stress aspect. are you still losing? any weird side effects?

good luck!

shana :)

Archived