Anyone tried Cortislim?

ssatterly

I called the number on the radio and they are sending me a package of information including a $10 off coupon. Not sure if that will make it cheaper or not... my mother and I have both been thinking about trying it.

I am sleeping better myself, almost too good :D I have noticed that my skirts are not as snug around my waist and that is a good thing. I can afford to curise twice a year but too cheap to buy a scale;) so I can't tell you how many pounds I've lost.

Nekita:cool:

i was thinking about taking it and trying it out..but not happy about the price. You can buy it on ebay , about the cheapest place i have seen it. there is also one called cortiloss..generic brand..and they list the exact same ingredients as cortislim. some one had it on ebay for 19.99 and free shipping. i got that one to try..thought it was worth it for $20. we'll see!!!

I called the number on the radio and they are sending me a package of information including a $10 off coupon. Not sure if that will make it cheaper or not... my mother and I have both been thinking about trying it.
Could you please post the number? Can only listen to one radio station @ work, and have not heard it advertised. Would like a $10.oo coupon too. Thanks

i was thinking about taking it and trying it out..but not happy about the price. You can buy it on ebay , about the cheapest place i have seen it. there is also one called cortiloss..generic brand..and they list the exact same ingredients as cortislim. some one had it on ebay for 19.99 and free shipping. i got that one to try..thought it was worth it for $20. we'll see!!!

If they are the same ingredients are they the same amounds of everything? I'd like to try it, but hate spending so much, in case it doesnt work for me.:confused:

I have problems sleeping too, so if it really helps with that it might be worth it.

I got mine on July 23rd, but only took it a few days and then lost the bottle.. I found it this past Sunday and have been faithfully taking them since Monday and I am down 5 pounds from Monday! I cant wait to see how this goes.. I'm gonna finish the bottle and see my results.. If I do good I will go back and get another bottle.. I got a $10 off $10 coupon from vitaminshoppe in last weeks paper, so I will save it for my next bottle.. I have noticed I have more energy and just feel better all around.. nothing specific, but just feel better.. not as tired, etc..

please be careful.... maybe someone on this thread is working for Cortislim and just FOOLING with you all....... :( it seems very unlikely that someone could loose 15 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks without "doing anything different" i mean be realistic folks ,,,, THINK about it for a MINUTE,,, that is ALOT of weight to loose.....:confused:

if i am wrong i appologize,,, i just want people to BE CAUTIOUS....:o

no flames please,,, i mean no harm...... :D

Just wanted to note that I am now down 7 pounds total... I have changed my diet so not really sure how much lost is from that, but I have noticed more energy and I am not nearly as hungry... Im sure I could lose some pounds with just changing diet, but this has really decreased my appetite.. will keep updating to let everyone know how it goes..

Those who know me know that I've been at a stall on Atkins for a long time (being very faithful). Have been taking the Cortislim for over a month now. Sleep better and the scale has moved down... and I haven't been to gym (which I usually have gone) for over a month..

Is it a miracle pill, probably not. Also found you need to take at least 4 a day. The base of 2 a day won't really merit loss.

Pam, you might want to give it a try. I'll keep you posted.

Carolyn

• 2 weeks later...

Still not sure...

I also realized that aside from the eating I had "upped" my thyroid meds ever so slightly so not sure if that meritted the loss or if it was from the Cortislim (62mcg to 75 mcg for the meds).

Just checked e-bay. Has anyone ever ordered there, since there seems to be a few "dealers" who offer it at a good discount (even factoring in the shipping/handling charges). Also trying to figure out how much to take to see "results" -- at least 4 a day seems necessary (which at least $30 a bottle can get a bit steep) and what's needed for maintainance.

Carolyn

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still "maintaining" my loss...

though I've cut the dosage down to 1-2 a day... it was getting a bit expensive...

whether it was a key to get the scale to budge, I don't know (considering what I wsa going through), it DID take a while before seeing any results (taking it for several weeks). One thing I DID notice I was more relaxed and handled the MAJOR stress that I was living through at the time . Don't know if I'd be in as "decent" shape mentally if I wasn't taking it...

So, was it wroth it taking it.. for my circumstances YES...

will I continue taking it.. probably for now.

Would I recommend it, probably so but with the stipulation that it isn't the magically wonderpill some may wish for. You need to have it as a tool, not as the sole component in losing weight.

Carolyn

I just want to give everyone here a heads up about SSatterly. She has been posting on another board (DIS) that her daughter has brain cancer, that she was supposed to have surgery today, and she was asking for people to donate money to them so that she could take her daughter on a Disney vacation next year. Many posters encouraged her to call Make a Wish, etc.....then we started to realize that she was making the entire story up. Too many inconsistences in her story....then she admitted that it "might not be cancer, but they are going to operate on Monday 9/20 anyways". Then others find her posting over here about taking a cruise with her boyfriend, no mention of her sick daughter. She has the exact profile as the DIS boards, same name, everything. She claims that she has never posted there, then changes her story to say it was her ex hubby posting it all. I think she is just a sick woman, in need of counseling. Just wanted you all to be on the look out, didn't want her to try to scam anyone over here.

How do you know me?

I live inPunta Gorda, Fl. Some of the people on the Princess boards noticed I was posting before Hurricane Charley and not after. We in Punta Gorda took a direct hit from the hurricane. Unfortunately, we were without power and internet service for more than ten days. The people on the PRINCESS board went out of their way to find me, to make sure I was OK. They were just wonderful to me. Perhaps that's why my name is familier?

About Cortislim... I haven't tried it, but I've tried everything else and what it really comes down to is hard work! The diet industry has to be one of the biggest money making industries out there! So much $ is spent by people wanting a "quick fix". I know you've heard it be before, but it's a lifestyle change that will help you lose weight, not a magic pill. Even if the pills do work... what happens after you stop taking them?

I've lost 20 pounds in the past 7 weeks (with 60 more to go) and I feel great and haven't taken and pills to get here. Just staying away from what I know is not good. The 1st 2 weeks were hard, but now it's just a part of life for me! I'm slowly getting back to exercising by walking and hope to be adding some weight lifting, etc. soon.

If I had a magic wand and could wave it around and be instantly skinny, I would! But it takes work! Just stick with it! Save your money for your cruise!!!

(Just my opinion) Have a beautiful day!

I just want to give everyone here a heads up about SSatterly. She has been posting on another board (DIS) that her daughter has brain cancer, that she was supposed to have surgery today, and she was asking for people to donate money to them so that she could take her daughter on a Disney vacation next year. Many posters encouraged her to call Make a Wish, etc.....then we started to realize that she was making the entire story up. Too many inconsistences in her story....then she admitted that it "might not be cancer, but they are going to operate on Monday 9/20 anyways". Then others find her posting over here about taking a cruise with her boyfriend, no mention of her sick daughter. She has the exact profile as the DIS boards, same name, everything. She claims that she has never posted there, then changes her story to say it was her ex hubby posting it all. I think she is just a sick woman, in need of counseling. Just wanted you all to be on the look out, didn't want her to try to scam anyone over here.
Gosh! I knew the the screen name sounded familiar! I am on the DIS also and read the whole saga of the "daughter" with brain cancer. I felt so bad for her until she started requesting money. :rolleyes: Goodness, some people will do anything for attention!

OK...onto the actual subject here. I've been listening to all of the Corti-Slim commercials on the radio and they specifically say that this supplement will assist you in losing weight along with diet and exercise. To me, that says it all. Anybody can lose weight with diet and exercise regardless if they are taking a supplement or not. I think this supplement should be promoted as a stress releaver like St. John's Wort instead of a diet pill. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Archived