Pre-Concierge; Third Party Booking

psycomac

Can you still use the pre-concierge number if you book through a 3rd party or TA? Or do you need to do all that arranging through your TA? I know that NCL won't talk about your booking if it's through a TA but I wasn't sure if that included the pre-cruise, pre-concierge setup.

Yes you can. It's not so much managing your reservation but giving them your preferences. We just did this for our upcoming trip booked through a TA without any problems - even though I'm not holding my breath about the preferences being followed through when we board.

Yes you can. It's not so much managing your reservation but giving them your preferences. We just did this for our upcoming trip booked through a TA without any problems - even though I'm not holding my breath about the preferences being followed through when we board.

Thanks! I was going to book directly with NCL but in doing some digging around this morning, I found an online TA (recommended here on this site in their travel agent section) that lists the fare at not only over $1000 cheaper but also has OBC totaling over $1300 and free pre-paid gratuities for the first 2 people in the booking. No brainer lol And since our group grew by 2 people over night, it's going to give me a chance to book the grand-daddy cabin ;)

Archived