Breakaway Spa Balcony Cabin layout

Rocket J

Hi all. This my first post! I've enjoyed reading and learning from many of your informative reviews and commentaries. I'm still working on Gambee's post - up to page 50!

Six of us are booked on the Breakaway's 8Sep sailing. Two of our cabins are deck 14 starboard (14718 and 14722) and one Haven suite. I've gotten conflicting answers from NCL regarding the position of the bed in our cabins. Reps have said it is either by the balcony (we want) or by the closet/cabin entrance (not wanted). Have any of you had a spa balcony on the Breakaway --- and where was your bed positioned? I saw a YouTube video of cabin 14720 which shows the bed by the closet, so I would assume the cabins on either side would be by the balcony. Twice, however, I have been told by NCL that our bed will be by the closet/entrance. I am so confused!

Thank you to all who can help me solve this mystery.

I am really looking forward to the sailing. It has been longer than I can remember since I cruised last. Started out with RCCL Song of America; then Carnival Festivale (1987 - 4 of us in an inside quad!), Radisson Diamond, NCL Windward and S/S Norway and lastly Princess Sun Princess. Yup, been a while!

I was in 14722 on the May 26th cruise. The bed was beside the balcony with feet pointing aft . Loved the cabin. Hope you have Jovito as cabin attendant. Best ever for us. My inlaws had 14716 and their bed was next to closet with feet facing forward.

Thank you Time2cruise1. When we first looked at the deck plan we had thought the deeper bump out was the bathroom - then were worried it was for the bed. I see that SC2011 was in that very cabin - which does have the bed by the balcony - so we are happy!

Thank you all for your input. Time2cruise1 - we had initially thought the deeper bump out was for the bathroom - then when NCL said the bed was by the closet had thought that bump out was indeed the bed. SC2011 - thanks for the good news. I was hoping someone who was in that cabin would see my post. We're happy now!

Thank you all for your input. Time2cruise1 - we had initially thought the deeper bump out was for the bathroom - then when NCL said the bed was by the closet had thought that bump out was indeed the bed. SC2011 - thanks for the good news. I was hoping someone who was in that cabin would see my post. We're happy now!

The bump is for the head of the bad in the next cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I was in 14722 on the May 26th cruise. The bed was beside the balcony with feet pointing aft . Loved the cabin. Hope you have Jovito as cabin attendant. Best ever for us. My inlaws had 14716 and their bed was next to closet with feet facing forward.

Hey SC, we were on the same May 26 sailing in 14726. Same set up as yours, bed by balcony and feet facing aft. And yes, Jovito was excellent, awesome, great, stupendous, etc.:D

Archived