What pier in LA?

sowhynot

Enterprise is located within sight of the pier in San Pedro. They do have a shuttle bus that will pick you up with your luggage so you aren't dragging it across the parking lot, and across the main road. There is a phone in the building at the pier that you can call them when you arrive, the shuttle seemed continuous while we were there.

Thanks for all the info. I'll give Enterprise a call. Need to see if I can pick it up at San Pedro and return to the Ontario airport.

Good idea, as for Sundays when they are closed, our daughter was told to leave the car outside the drop off center on a holiday about 5 years ago: she did, left the keys under the seat as she was told and guess what? The next day when they opened they claimed they had to extra keys and charged her for a lock smith to open the car door. When she got her cc bill with a $139 extra charge she tried talking to the manager, Enterprise headquarters and wrote them a letter. Never did they remove the charge or return phone calls or the letter. I should add she is a frequent traveler and belonged to Enterprise's frequent user program: not anymore!!!! This does not mean everyone will have trouble with them, I am just saying make certain of all the terms and instructions. NMnita

Archived