MDR...table for 10...how much wait time?

karensi

I am sailing with my family, total of 10 people, next month. Of the 10, we have 3 little boys (ages 9, 7 and 5), so waiting a half hour or so would not be ideal. Im wondering, since we are 10 people would we be able to make a reservation for our table ahead of time? I had read on another thread that with large parties they would let you make a reservation, just not sure if this is correct and not sure what a "large party" would mean to NCL.

Anyone have any info on this?

Just want to say, I know we can make a reservation at the specialty restaurants, and we have done this for the 2 we are going to, just wondering about our nights in the MDR.

Thank you,

Karen:)

Yes, you can make dining reservations in the MDR for a party of ten. We did this last year on the Star with no problem. Tell them as soon as you board.

Hi. Is there a way for us to make a ressie the day of for 10 people or do we need to tell them in advance, like as you stated, the first day for the full week?

Thank you very much.

I think you would be better off making your reservations for a party of ten as soon as you know the days you want to be in that MDR and thus secure the time that is needed.

Thank you very much.

We will do this when we board.

We were also a party of ten on the Gem last summer and didn't want to face long waiting times since there were elderly people in our group. After boarding the ship, we reserved a table in the main dining room for the entire week. We requested a 7:00 reservation, however, 6:00 pm was the latest we could reserve. After that, the time available was too late for us, like after 9:00 pm. Not sure if you will have the same outcome on the Breakaway.

We were also a party of ten on the Gem last summer and didn't want to face long waiting times since there were elderly people in our group. After boarding the ship' date=' we reserved a table in the main dining room for the entire week. We requested a 7:00 reservation, however, 6:00 pm was the latest we could reserve. After that, the time available was too late for us, like after 9:00 pm. Not sure if you will have the same outcome on the Breakaway.[/quote']

We also went with a large party.. with 10 on the Gem and 13 on the Dawn.. we did call for reservations but we could not make them between 6-9...so we decided to just wing it and went almost every night without a reservation.. we never waited more than 10 minutes for a table.

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Archived